Bowie mugshot facts, The Democrat And Chronicle reports that Bowie was arrested after a performance at 2:25am on March 21, 1976, after a performance in Rochester, New York. About half a pound of marijuana was confiscated by the police.
Bowie was held with three others — including musician Iggy Pop — for three hours and then released on $2,000 bond. Bowie later pleaded not guilty and a grand jury decided to pass on the case.
The tote bag features a bowie mugshot artwork on iphone case
This hybrid case combines a solid polycarbonate back, with flexible, rigid sides. It fits your phone perfectly, and protects from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt.
• Made of a hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
• Solid, durable polycarbonate back
• Flexible, rigid thermoplastic polyurethane sides
• Precisely aligned cuts and holes that match your phone’s functions
• Easy to take on and off
• .5 mm raised bezel that keeps your phone’s screen and camera from scratching on surfaces
• Printed in the USA
|Born||David Robert Jones
8 January 1947
Brixton, London, England
|Died||10 January 2016 (aged 69)
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Cause of death||Liver cancer|
|Resting place||Ashes scattered in Bali|
|Children||2, including Duncan Jones|
|Crime||½ pound marijuana confiscated, Bowie plead not guilty, and the case was passed|
|Arrested||March 21 1976|